Business Model You®
Business Models for Teams
It is not about Business Model Canvas, Lean, Zen, Strategyzer or any of the hundred Canvas published on the Internet.
This tool is about YOU. In fact, all that we do is about YOU.
It is not about using fancy buzzwords and just stick post it in a canvas. It is about understanding what is your value proposition.
Daniel Weiss is one of the co-creators of Business Models for Teams
The workshop implements the concepts of the book.
1. Move Toward Autonomy Now, From Where You Stand
2. The Why of Work
3. The Future of Work: From “Talent” Management to Colleague Autonomy
4. Engagement’s New Core
5. Understanding Organizations
6. Understanding Groups
7. Understanding Individuals
8. Harmonising Individual and Group Models
We combine LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology with Business Models for Teams and Strategic Scenario Design.
See it in action
... next workshops
- Viena 16-20 January 2017
- Ljubljana 23-27 January 2017
- Den Helder 13 February 2017
- Novi Sad (Serbia) 30-03 February 2017
- Barcelona 23 February 2017
- Bucharest 6-8 March 2017
- Modena 3-5 May 2017
- Barcelona 16-17 October 2017
- Barcelona 6-7 November 2017