We offer and co-create training programs for professionals and teams in any enviroment, master classes, summers schools, and personal training.
Some of the courses are built for you to learn something new, others are meant to deepen your knowledge and make you an expert.
Whether it is to get you ready to start your own business or take on a job you love. To bring out your creativity, inspire new ideas or discover your trueself journey.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
This workshop has different formats depending on your needs from half a day to 2 days. The standard is half or full day workshop.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is so far the best methodology to extract the knowledge that you don’t know you have. It is a methodology, that everybody loves and I will not explain to you why because you can read the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® book. What I can tell you is there are not two workshops alike.
BUSINESS MODEL YOU®
ll over the world organisations are experimenting with new tools and methods for increasing effectiveness and organizational agility. One pattern we see emerging in this new paradigm is self-organized, semi-autonomous teams, energized by a personal sense of calling to serve effectively their collective purpose. At the same time it’s becoming clear that each organization’s context is unique and that prescriptive, “one size fits all” solutions can cause more harm than good.
This highly interactive 2 days methodology implementation in Branding uses different brand tools to help participants to develop a winning brand strategy.
The methodology is a practical management tool that takes organisations of any kind, step-by-step, through the process of defining their brand in detail before expressing it via carefully orchestrated experiences.
Gamification is the application of game-design elements and game principles in non-game contexts. The application of typical elements of game playing (e.g. point scoring, leaderboards, rules of play) to other areas of activity, typically as an online marketing technique to encourage engagement with a product or service. “ well-known gamification is exciting because it promises to make the hard stuff in life fun”.
How can museums and galleries reach young audiences, and make them embrace empathy?
Change museum's way of working, disturb their business, as usual, have them interact with audiences – make the young visitors part of their collections. Train the trainer.
Speak daringly, focus on the emerging global topics.
700 Workshops run, 5000 participants 3 of the most important Museums and Galleries
Where BRICKme has been played
All our workshops are represented as a Journey.
Each Journey is customized to fullfill your needs. The workshops have different formats:
- Tasting sessions 2 hours
- Half day session 4 hours
- One day session 8 hours
- Two days session 16 hours
Each of the stops of the journey can last from 2 hours to 2 full days. It is flexible enough. Different stops can be combined meaning you can construct your own journey.
- Tallin: Tallin Univerisity : What is greening
- Paris: Descartes University: Redesigning services for libraries
- Berlin, Opendoors Berlin: Die Mauer – The Game
Berlin: Dialogue Institute: U Methodology
- Milazzo, Vocational School: Constructing storytelling
- Ankara: Hacettepe University: In service training.
- Istanbul: Kadir Has Centre: Gamification
- Paris: QQML Conference: Libraries of the future
- Leipzig: Kabelskettal Municipality: E-library services
- Tel Aviv: Impact HUB: Entrepreneurship
- Barcelona: Elissava University: Master of Design Thinking and Innovation
- Rhodes: Aegean University: The Grand Master challenge game
- Bucharest: Romanian Akademic of Economics: VLAD the Impaler – The Game
- Varna: Varna Library: In service training for librarians
- Radviliškis: Teacher Information Centre: Training teachers in Social Media